Monday, January 18, 2010

God is following me. So I began to reread Charles Ludlum's play, and I hear the television in the other room. I turned up the television, and the director of the Bourne identity was talking about his work as a director. I remember, when I was looking Charles Ludlum's book, the man by the name of Robert Ludlum had written the Bourne identity. I found this really interesting, because just today I had met Brandon McPherson, and he had told me that he was on his way to SCAD till learned film directing.

I don't exactly know what this means. I do know that I'm excited about it, I mean the experience. And I know that God is definitely up to something. I don't know if I exactly want to go into directing, but I do know that I would like to be a writer of some kind. I've written portions of a play, and portions of a graphic novel.

I'm proud of myself for working try to get my thoughts down with Dragon. I need to keep trying, even though this isn't exactly what I want to say. I had a 20 minute dialogue with myself before finally deciding I should probably come in here and talk.

Oh well, what the hell. I really can do this but I have all the potential in the world to be able to be when I need to be what I want to be. When I'm supposed to be all that. And in the end I'll still be a good role model good example for Christ figure person. It's just a lot of pressure, honestly, this expectation. This wandering this insecurity. I really don't have to own this that this doesn't have to belong to me. Someone get over it. I distinctly my best. I have thousands of ideas and interesting to act on the and work steadily towards stabilizing myself. Schoolwork personal-care and then the designers and things that I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment